• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues in updating Creative Cloud

Engaged ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encountered issues in updating Creative Cloud.

My Creative Cloud Version is 5.7.0.1307

Error code 507. I've searched the community but I still can't find a simple answer to my problem.

It's weird really as I was able to update Photoshop to the newest v 23.3.1 just now and also update Lightroom Classic even though the message said "Encountered issues in updating Creative Cloud. Error Code 507".

I can access the volume (C:) on my PC and it is Online with 697.90 GB free space, so there's no drama there. I had no dramas with CC App updating recently either. Nothing has been changed with my system. This is where CC has always been saved to.

So, I'm guessing I need to install the app again according to Fix Error via Adobe site.
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-error-code-507.html

Do I uninstall the app via an Adobe cleaner tool or uninstall tool, and then reinstall the app?
If so, is there a link to uninstalling and reinstalling CC App?

Just need some advice as I don't want to lose or mess up anything.

I have Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks in advance

C Drive.JPGCC AppUpdate.JPGCC Version.JPG

Error Log File: All my programs and updates go to my C: drive so I have no idea why this error is mentioning my E: drive?

04/21/22 18:01:24:509 | [ERROR] | | HDHelperExe | HDHelperExe | HDPIMUWPHelper | | HDHelperExe | 10072 | Failed to install UWP Appx package C:\adobeTemp\ETR6D80.tmp\1\Appx\AdobeNotificationClient.appx with uwpcode 15 (windows error details code = (-2147009267), error = (Windows cannot install package AdobeNotificationClient_3.0.1.1_x86__enpm4xejd91yc to volume E: with media ID {20202020-5720-2D44-6950-8B5B6C0EA43B} because the volume is offline.

Rosa
TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

hopefully, that will remove the update prompt.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for your response @kglad which I'm grateful for.

I've actually found this which fixed my issue with the Adobe Notification Client and I hope this helps others in the same situation.  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/can-t-update-creative-cloud-desktop-erro...

Screenshot_092920_072207_AM.jpg

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear that, and thank you for solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines