• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with serial number with new purchase

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2011 Dec 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had purchased the product hoping to get the serial number and enter it where indicated in the trial version that had been installed (45 minute process to install).  I contacted support and was told that my order is not processed and serial number not available, despite the fact that I received notification that the order had been processed and the serial number was now available.  When I explained I have installed the product and just need serial number, I was told that I have to uninstall the trial, install the product again once the order is processed.  Is this normal for Adobe to send notification that a product is available when it is not?  I find it hard to believe they require the product to be reinstalled.  This has been extremely frustrating and I'm now thinking I should cancel the order buy another vendor’s product.  Is this an isolated situation?  Is this an indication of problems to come?  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based off your tags it looks like you are trying to install Photoshop Elements 10 is this correct?  You can serialize the trial at a later time so you should not need to remove and reinstall after you have received your serial number.

The serial number is in the order confirmation e-mail from Adobe Store and in your Adobe account. Sign in to your Adobe account, click My Adobe, and then click My Products. If you purchased the downloaded product from an authorized reseller, contact the reseller for assistance retrieving your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines