• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just bought Premiere Pro, and it's not installing.

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I hit the download button for the desktop version of PP, I get the prompt on the bottom of my screen to install. When I hit the prompt, it redirects me to my Creative Cloud, and gives me no further options to install. I've restarted, troubleshooted, and even canceled the subscription, and tried again from step 1 but still nothing

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have a subscription
-sign in to your account with your ID and password
-Cloud Manager to install all programs https://www.adobe.com/ie/creativecloud/desktop-app.html
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-activate-your-adobe-software/td-p/9636861?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed and reinstalled Adobe Cloud several times. I have Photoshop and lightroom for nearly a year now, and I've had little to no problem with them. Whenever I open the cloud it doesn't show that premiere even exists there. Everytime i try to download from chrome or explorer, it just opens up the Cloud that i already have installed, logged in/out, restarted etc, and nothing has changed. I have 64bit so i know thats not a problem, and i even bought the Premiere pack twice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ASpace5ECD, is there anything else that we should know about this computer?  Is it a home computer, or does an organization manage it?

You can utilize the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html to allow Premiere Pro CC to be listed as available for installation.  If you need to implement solution four, then it should ultimately resolve any errors.  Please update this public forum discussion if you encounter any error messages or have questions about the four listed solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines