• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License renewal failed

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, we have a problem with the activation of our licenses in a creative cloud package, we can not use the programs because the licenses are active in the administration console and they are not expired but we get a window that says to renew license, we took a month With the technical service but still gave us no solution.
Is there anyone who has experienced this?

We can update the programs from creative cloud, but it does not let us open the programs. The same screen always comes out.

Can anybody help me?

We took a month with the adobe technical assistance, but we have not been given a solution

Thank you

ventana reno.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Hi Tomas,

I would request you to Contact Customer Care as the agent can remotely connect to your machine and help you fix the issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help 99Jon,
These links I followed, I have connection with the servers, internet works, I have restarted the connection with creative cloud, but at the moment everything stays the same.
I have untargeted all the programs with the adobe tools and have re-created a new installation package, but it does not change anything at the moment.
It is more I have another account with adobe and I have created an installation package with this one and it works correctly in computer.
Therefore I discard problems in my hardware and my internet.

Thanks again, regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tomas,

I would request you to Contact Customer Care as the agent can remotely connect to your machine and help you fix the issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines