• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 3 installation

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried 3 times to install this thing and everytime i click on the icon it pops up a thing that says its not working and windows is closing it down! Im loosing my patience! Please tell me what Im doing wrong!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh my god!!! Im getting so freakin fed up with this program and I cant believe no one can help me on this "help" site!!! thanks for nothing guys!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jjohnson1975--have you tried to contact support to help you troubleshoot the issue you're having? For fastest service, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/tl8Vx7.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to help you get the software working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jjohnson1975 as Jeri mentioned for faster support would recommend contacting our chat support agents.  Did you receive any type of error mesages when you were trying to install Photoshop Lightroom?  Also which OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines