• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 5 free trial standalone download

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a free trial download for just Lightroom 5. I dont want creative cloud package.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent thank you

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

p.s. please mark helpful/correct responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2015 Feb 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Links do not work anymore. Where can we find them now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2015 Feb 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the links work.

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, kglad! Now I was able to download Lightroom 5 standalone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When I click the link for Lightroom 5 (standalone) , iam getting the site where it says that download unavailable   (http://www.adobe.com/downloads/not-available.html) . Please give me the direct link for Lightroom stand alone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh Got it, I thought stand alone means the .exe file that I can run on fly without installing the software, I ignored the part of the creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excellent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2016 Feb 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am looking to download the lightroom stand alone free trial is it still possible? the links here do not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloadable installation files available:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the lightroom 5 link. All you get is a blank page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wayne, you can also use the LR5 download link from our partner site here: http://prodesigntools.com/lightroom-5-ddl-comparison-vs-lr4.html

Just be sure to follow the "very important instructions" on the page prior to downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use lr 5.71

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it thank you so much for your Help Sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When I click the link for Lightroom 5 , iam getting the site where it says that download unavailable   (http://www.adobe.com/downloads/not-available.html) . Please give me the direct link for Lightroom stand alone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am looking to download the lightroom stand alone free trial is it still possible? the links here do not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Lightroom 5 back onto my computer.  I don't want a CC cloud plan, I want to use what I have but none of the links in this feed are working for me.  Can I have an updated link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
--as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
--if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, this all works until I click the Download link - http://esd.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/LTRM/5/osx10/Lightroom_5_LS11.dmg - which then shows me an error :

Sorry, this software is currently unavailable for download. Please report this error to your associated Partner Help Desk. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines