• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't upgrade MacBook Pro

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded all programs including LR from Creative Cloud CC while MacPro was plugged in.  All seem to go ok.  But whenI opened LR it was not upgraded.  Checked Creative Cloud CC and it shows all programs up to date.  Now what?. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Hi JimmyDeuce,

As you have mentioned that you were not able to upgrade Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to the latest version. I would request you to share the version of Adobe Photoshop Ligthroom CC that you are using and also the version of Adobe Creative Cloud after the update.

You may also check for updates using this link: - Update Creative Cloud apps. Please update this discussion with the information and after checking for updates, so that we may assist you further.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Don't know what Idid or Happen, but when I opened LR to check the version, the program went through some kind of processing and started opening the 7.3 version.  Seems like it has updated.  Thanks for the quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JimmyDeuce,

As you have mentioned that you were not able to upgrade Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to the latest version. I would request you to share the version of Adobe Photoshop Ligthroom CC that you are using and also the version of Adobe Creative Cloud after the update.

You may also check for updates using this link: - Update Creative Cloud apps. Please update this discussion with the information and after checking for updates, so that we may assist you further.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know what Idid or Happen, but when I opened LR to check the version, the program went through some kind of processing and started opening the 7.3 version.  Seems like it has updated.  Thanks for the quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well JimmyDeuce, I am glad that you have now got the updated version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.  Please let us know in case you need further assistance, we would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines