• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Can Adobe Spark use Adobe Typekit fonts? This would be a great.

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Adobe Spark use Adobe Typekit fonts? This would be a great.

thanks, jb

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Hi JB,

This isn't available currently but I'll definitely share the request with the team.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JB,

This isn't available currently but I'll definitely share the request with the team.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben, with the expansion of Adobe fonts this is a critical issue for me. I was so thrilled to find spark but cannot use it for two of my biggest projects due to the inadequate attention to font syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to find the font files in my PC and upload them.  It was a painful work around but all my company fonts are loaded now.  Thankfully I've packaged most of my projects and saved the fonts in the file folders. It's just stupid it wasn't setup with typekit from the beginning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry I missed this initially. I just wanted to let you know that the team is aware of this need. And I'll give them another nudge. We're very excited about the expansion as well. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been addressed yet? I'm encountering the same font sync issue and seems absurd you don't integrate your own products!!! Just wasted hours to arrive at this impasse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't seem like this has been resolved yet. I was testing this out and it provides an option at the bottom of the Fonts list to search Adobe Fonts, but once you are in the Fonts page, there is not any sort of setting to activate or sync the font in Adobe Spark.

As a designer, it would be ideal if Adobe would sync all of these fonts between ALL of their platforms. We spend countless hours using their tools putting together designs and brands for clients only to not be able to continue the process all the way through Spark. I believe this would make it a much stronger tool for all of us to continue using then. Until this changes, I am just going to keep creating my own images in Illustrator for Social Media.

I would encourage anyone hoping to use this tool with any fonts they use from Adobe to keep reaching out to Adobe so that maybe they see that we all want this feature incorporated into the program!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its quite disappointing to see that Adobe Spark Branding does not support the fonts that I used from Adobe Fonts.

I definitely support the request!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really like to see this implemented asap too. A big misser not to be able to brand my posts straight in adobe spark....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of Spark information https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2477321

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an adobe user, I don't understand how this was not implemented from the beginning!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can't use Adobe Fonts I already pay to license in an ADOBE application? Is this a joke? How does a product team let this happen? I've invested months in branding my business with a specific font I pay to use and yet I can't use it in an application from the very business from which I license it? Who thought that was smart? I'm gobsmacked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys what´s going on? You terminate my creativ workflow 😉 . Just trying to get the "Sabbath Black" typekit out of Adobe Font into my Spark "Manage brand" fonts. But i guess you still know: Nothing happen!

If you hear from a german guy hanging on a pyre, it was me, because crashing a middle age wedding party with a wingdings invitation. Please push the thread ahead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround, use an image exported from Photoshop or Illustrator.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe - this request was posted almost a year ago.

As a paying Creative Suite user I expect Adobe products to work together, seamlessly. That is the point of Creative Suite, surely.

Adobe fonts should be available for use on all Adobe products.

Please implement this ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) Creative Suite is legacy software that is no longer sold or supported.

2) This is a Creative Cloud user-to-user forum,

3) This forum has nothing to do with Spark or Spark development.  See links below.

4) Please file your Spark feature requests  below where product engineers will see it.

https://adobespark.uservoice.com

Spark Related Links

Adobe Spark – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Support – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base​

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines