Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost disk of illustrator 5.5 premium ME version

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

my office bought  illustrator 5.5 premium and standard in 2012.

we still use it - but  unfortunately we lost the premium disk and can't install it on my new computer

could you help me and according to the license i have send me the disk?

Thanks,

Lee Lavi

[Minor typos corrected by moderator for better language translation by our international users.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download it here as long as you have the serial number:

Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer.

I need Design Premium Middle Eastern version.

I cant find it on the like you had send me-

Were can I find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ME version might get to be a problem and likely you'll have to wait for staff to answer this question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Archigg2432080 but the Middle Eastern version of Creative Suite 5.5 was produced by Winsoft.  If you no longer have access to your installation files then please contact Winsoft at Home - Winsoft International to see if replacement installation files are available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have escalated the issue to the concerned team.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need Middle Eastern version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Archigg2432080 I understand that you are looking for the Middle Eastern version.  Please see post #5 for details on who to contact to request access to the installation software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would really appreciate someone responsible to take care of the situation im in!

I am sure Im not the only person who need this file for downloading.

Winsoft couldnt help me and says only Adobe can help me.

this is tere answer:

Dear Lee,

Adobe has the access to the Middle Eastern version as well, as WinSoft no longer sells it.

There is really nothing we can do on our side as we are inable to generate new license keys not have the  access to the installers that are required for software.

We are really sorry for not being able to be help, but you have to be in contact in Adobe, only they can help you with this matter.

Best Regards,

personal info deleted by mod

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I am sorry Archigg2432080 but if Winsoft no longer is offering the installation files, and you no longer have access to your installation files, then you will be unable to reinstall the Middle Eastern version of Creative Suite 5.5.

If you are wishing to design documents, using Middle Eastern languages, in Adobe applications, then I would recommend a Creative Cloud membership.  Full support for Middle Eastern languages has been added to the most recent versions of the applications included with a Creative Cloud membership.  For additional details regarding the plans that are available see Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Archigg2432080 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines