• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Market has gone

Participant ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has decided to eliminate this service without notifying it.

At least I have not heard of this decision and when I realized this I searched on the web, and I have not seen any public announcement about this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Everything that was in Market is now in Adobe Stock. Look for it there. Is there something specific that you wanted?

Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you, Jane. The notable difference is that before, with the license, we had access to multiple images, vectors and mockups, without paying more than the monthly license to the total subscription to Creative Cloud. Now it turns out that Adobe has decided to modify this condition without prior notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not use Market. Do you have a number of something that you use so I can check into this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont Know what you mean....

Before this change we have a tab called Market where we could download to our desktop all this assets. And with any € more than the suscription to Complete Creative Cloud.

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-05 a las 13.34.54.png

Now this is the options:

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-05 a las 13.38.03.png

No more Market. Not more free Market. Wellcome to pay Adobe Stock...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have raised the issue with Adobe staff and will let you know what they say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe likely won't care.  They got rid of the ColdFusion Market a couple years ago without much of an apology.  Adobe also managed a collaborative website called RIAForge.org that hosted many open source projects, but they've recently announced that they are decommissioning it due to "business reasons".  If you have the ear of Adobe, please inquire... but my guess is that their decision is already made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve talked with them too and told me: yes, the market is not working anymore for Desktop. And the told that the market would still work on sketch mobile app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the sketch app on Android and could not find the Market.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case it's even worst. The market tab (and function) has been removed AND I don't have the stock tab because adobe stock is not available in my country yet (Ecuador). I pay the same but I don't get the same treatment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest that everyone write in the WISH forum to let Adobe know that this is very disappointing, esp for the fee  of CC

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Jane's reply is entirely accurate… I have searched and there are many items I see in Marketplace Assets that I cannot find on Stock.

I hate the idea that as soon as I update my CC app (which says it needs updating) I will lose access to the Market icons/images/files. Sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let’s see what Adobe says. I find/found the market place. a nice idea.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files you previously downloaded you still can find them in your computer or view at the web. But not new files...

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-05 a las 19.56.10.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-05 a las 19.56.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Market a lot to get icons and simple mockups and this change will affect my workflow.
Talking to Adobe's support, they told that the market would still work on sketch mobile app, but I checked and it's gone ther too.
I will start looking for options to replace Adobe apps and I think twice when it comes the time no renew my plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 100% agree!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So now the market has changed to stock.adobe.com and it is not free any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are free items on stock.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not doubt it. But the problem is not whether or not there is free material on the Adobe Stock site, the problem is that they have modified the conditions of a service, without informing previously. On the other hand, I do not see that it is easy to locate those products for free, the search tool does not have any way to introduce that criterion. At least in my browser I do not visualize that feature.

No lo dudo. Pero el problema no es si hay o no hay material gratis en el sitio Stock de Adobe, el problema es que han modificado las condiciones de un servicio, sin informar previamente. Por otra parte, no veo que sea fácil localizar esos productos gratis, la herramienta de búsqueda  no tiene ninguna manera de introducir ese criterio. Al menos en mi navegador no visualizo esa característica.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's weird I still have my Market section functioning, but also want to highlight that Adobe Stock offers some free assets, maybe there are just few, but they're really high quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite dismayed by the loss of the Market feature. Considering how expensive the subscription is, I don't think it's too much to ask that we keep this feature without having to pay yet another crazy-high fee. Remember when you could just buy a version of software, and upgrade when you could afford to do it? This software as a service model, along with the whittling away at features so you have to pay for every little thing is killing me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The market assets that have changed to Stock are still for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't even filter for free content. Everything that comes up is only available to pay for or to preview--with a watermark on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct! That is a nuisance making the search for the free elements quite unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest that everyone write in the WISH forum to let Adobe know that this is very disappointing, esp for the fee  of CC

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines