• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrate Adobe Master Collection to Mac

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Master Collection CS5 a few years ago and use it on my desktop and laptop PCs. I have since misplaced the installation CD/DVDs. I want to purchase a new Mac laptop and use my Master Collection license for the Mac laptop. I would deactivate and uninstall the version on my PC laptop.

If I can do this, what is the URL for downloading Adobe Master Collection CS5?

I have been unable to find out if this is possible by searching Adobe and elsewhere. I am not ready to purchase CS6 or iCloud versions.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

if you have windows version now, you won't be able to use the mac version with that serial number.

but if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate with a mac serial number.  a windows serial number won't work.

if you have a problem downloading, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you have windows version now, you won't be able to use the mac version with that serial number.

but if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate with a mac serial number.  a windows serial number won't work.

if you have a problem downloading, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com). 

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines