Moved country but cannot change region.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I moved from the UK to the Falkland Islands and I want to change my PayPal account so I can pay for the sub renewal next month.

When I try to change my PayPal account I receive the message "Your Paypal billing country or region does not match the country or region we have on file."

The help page says I need to contact Adobe to change my region, which I keep attempting to do.

The lady I spoke to on the phone said she had changed my details but I still receive the message, and everytime I phone again or use the online chat the conversation is terminated once they look up my details. I have phoned several times and am often put on hold for a long time (sometimes over an hour) while they look into my issue, then the call is ended. (Please don't think this is a moan, just pointing out I cannot get any help this way).

I think my problem lies in that the Falkland Islands does not fall under any of the Adobe recognised regions, even though I was assured that I could amend my details when I started my sub last year.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

If "they" say so: Contact Customer Care . Try first kglad 's links however.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The country associated with your adobe id must match the store you purchase from and must match the payment address.  otherwise, change what's necessary to make your purchase:

change country associated with adobe id - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

change currency - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1999694

change store - http://www.adobe.com/store_selector/storeselector.html

change adobe.com website language - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1999693

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the links.

Unfortunately, they say to call Adobe to change the region on my account. This is what I do but don't seem to get very far before being cut off.

Anything I try manually will not accept the Falkland Islands or has the UK in a field that I cannot change.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If "they" say so: Contact Customer Care . Try first kglad 's links however.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

Just tried all the links and I think it's going to be a matter of having to contacting Customer Care and persisting.

It was recommended on one call that I wait for it to run out, then get a new sub. Unfortunately, this is also not possible as I cannot buy a new sub from my home in the Falkland Islands due to the region issues. We don't seem to appear on the list for new subs.

All I want is to pay for it. Please Adobe, take my money!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to further trying to buy a new sub; I receive the message "This product isn't available to purchase in your country or region."

This is why I am concerned about my sub running out and not being able renew, as following the advice I was given to let it run out and get a new sub is not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that, but I do not have a solution to this. I've followed-up a case similar to yours of a guy living in a French territoire. Same situation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems that some locations don't exist to Adobe

Been speaking to an agent through their Chat service who stuck with me. Went through the region differences and they can't change my account details as they have no store for the Falkland Islands. Said I could buy a Master Collection as a stand alone purchase, but isn't it ALL subscriptions now? Also been waiting for over 2 hours now for them to transfer me to "Adobe Service" with no joy.

Any idea if I could have a friend in the UK pay for it so the regions match? Or does the whole account have to match the PayPal account?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to open an old thread, but it seems adobe is not available in certain region. I signed up just to get this error. Some of us just want to buy the product but they make it so dofficult. Other mainstream products are available despite your location, just not adobe!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can use an authorized reseller, Adobe Partner Connection Portal (force.com)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines