Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Installation/Downloads

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

Im very keen on purchasing all apps for CC for the individual user. But my question is.

I have 3 systems my Desktop at home, Laptop and Work desktop at work.

Can i purchase one license for all 3 systems and link them all to one account/profile.

So i can work anywhere on anymachine at any time where every.?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

the above is incorrect even though it's from an adobe employee.

you can install your cc desktop app (https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud) on an unlimited number of computers and use it to install your cc programs on an unlimited number of mac and pc computers.  (i have cc on 2 pcs and 1 mac currently.)

there is a minor (for internet connected computers) limitation that you can only sign-in (and therefore start) your cc programs on, at most, two computers at any one time.  but adobe'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jarrode626,

I appreciate your efforts of researching about the product before making this purchase.

I understand that you want to know the limit of CC subscription system usage. i would like to inform you that with 1 plan/ license, you can install the apps on max 2 machines but you will be able to use the apps on single machine at a time.

Please let me know if you have any more questions around this. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need one more computer. I have used my two computers up allowed. How can I add one more computer/license? Is there a way I can pay more to get one more license or computer added to my Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi altusit,

If you have already activated the apps on 2 machines then you will have to add/ purchase another license in your account and assign that to a different email id, as one email id license can be activated on just 2 machines at a time.

If you have a Creative Cloud individual subscription then you will have to make a separate purchase for another individual account with a different id.

Please let me know if this answers your query or if you have any more queries around this. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you are the only user that's not necessary.  if someone else is using they should use their own adobe id and use their own subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the above is incorrect even though it's from an adobe employee.

you can install your cc desktop app (https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud) on an unlimited number of computers and use it to install your cc programs on an unlimited number of mac and pc computers.  (i have cc on 2 pcs and 1 mac currently.)

there is a minor (for internet connected computers) limitation that you can only sign-in (and therefore start) your cc programs on, at most, two computers at any one time.  but adobe's made it so easy you don't even have to remember to sign out from one of the first two in order to sign-in on a 3rd: when you start your cc programs on a 3rd computer the cc app will detect the other two computers (via the internet) and give you the option of signing-out from the other two so you can sign-in on the 3rd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines