Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My download don't start

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I installed Adobe creative cloud a few days ago, the Installation was succesfull. I could open it and there wasn't any problem.

But then when I tried to download the apps I wanted (I tried one by one) my download didn't start, it stuck at "loading" and it can stay like that for 1 day and more.

I tried to uninstall and install again Adobe creative cloud and to try again but it still don't work so I don't know what to do.

Also it don't say an error message or that it failed, it only stuck. What could I do to resolve it? Here's the example :

bandicam 2016-06-15 02-53-20-277.jpg

I'd be glad to have an answer! And excuse my bad english ..I usually speak french.:)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2016 Jun 15, 2016

Hi Liliec25213385,

It seems that some program on your machine could be blocking the download as it is only stuck there and is not giving any error.

Please try 'rebooting' the machine and check, if that fails then i would recommend you to follow the below steps and check if that helps:

1- Kindly turn off any browser security extensions installed. ( eg: AD BLOCK, McAfee site/web adviser, internet security toolbar etc )

2- Disable the Firewall of your machine. See, Turn Windows Firewall on or off - Windows Help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Hi Valencia29107708eb5m,

Happy to help!

We have checked your account and we see that you have an active Acrobat Pro subscription under the email address associated with the community which is purchased today.

You must log in and cancel the subscription to avoid any charges later.

Please follow the link below which has the steps on how to cancel a subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

In case you are still unable to cancel the subscription wit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2016 Jun 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if this works for you.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2016 Jun 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liliec25213385,

It seems that some program on your machine could be blocking the download as it is only stuck there and is not giving any error.

Please try 'rebooting' the machine and check, if that fails then i would recommend you to follow the below steps and check if that helps:

1- Kindly turn off any browser security extensions installed. ( eg: AD BLOCK, McAfee site/web adviser, internet security toolbar etc )

2- Disable the Firewall of your machine. See, Turn Windows Firewall on or off - Windows Help

3- Disable Firewall of the Internet security program installed on computer. (If you have Norton 360 installed then disable the following in it: Browser protection, safe surfing, firewall, download intelligence)

4- Sign out of Creative Cloud desktop app. See, Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps

5- Do "End Task" for the below mentioned processes in the same sequence from "Task Manager" utility of Windows: See, Open Task Manager

• Creative Cloud
  • Core sync & Core sync Helper
  • CC library & CCX processes
  • Adobe Desktop Common
  • Adobe Update daemon
  • Adobe IPC Broker
  • After this anything that says adobe on it do a force quit for it

6- Launch Creative Cloud desktop app and sign in, try the installation again.

For some reason, if it still doesn't work the please follow the troubleshooting mentioned in the following document: "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app

Let us know if this helps, awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS APP IS NOT WORKING, I DO NOT WON'T THE 7-DAY FREE TRIAL, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY MONEY OFF MY CARD. I CAN NOT USE THE FREE TRIAL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Valencia29107708eb5m 

these are user forums.  if you want help with the non-working app, provide some info.  if you want to cancel your subscription, make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

for info on how to cancel your subscription, this page describes the few steps involved, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Valencia29107708eb5m,

Happy to help!

We have checked your account and we see that you have an active Acrobat Pro subscription under the email address associated with the community which is purchased today.

You must log in and cancel the subscription to avoid any charges later.

Please follow the link below which has the steps on how to cancel a subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

In case you are still unable to cancel the subscription with the help of the link, feel free to contact us via chat so that our support team can help you.

Hope the information helped you. Have a great day!

Thank you,

Rashmi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines