• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need new installer for illustrator cs6

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Illustrator CS6 & I need to migrate it to a new computer but I no longer have the install program. What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Well, I gave up & just migrated all my programs from my old computer. I was only trying to do that because I didn't want to import the bugs. But I had issues with all the Adobe programs functioning. After migrating everything, I had to enter the serial number for Illustrator CS6, but not for Lightroom or for my CS5 suite, which I thought was odd. Everything seems to function. Thank you all who tried to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can download it from here, you will of course need your serial number

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! You're fast! I'll see if I can make that work. I have the serial number for CS6 Illustrator (not the whole suite).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just download the Illustrator installer and you should be good to go, just remember to download all the required files, 2 for the MAC or 3 for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I downloaded it as per the instructions, both files, but when I go to open the installer, I get the warning:

"We've encountered the following issues

Installer failed to initialize. This could be due to a missing file. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem."

There is no longer any such thing as Adobe Support Advisor. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I gave up & just migrated all my programs from my old computer. I was only trying to do that because I didn't want to import the bugs. But I had issues with all the Adobe programs functioning. After migrating everything, I had to enter the serial number for Illustrator CS6, but not for Lightroom or for my CS5 suite, which I thought was odd. Everything seems to function. Thank you all who tried to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

inkfountain,

It often/usually happens that such a migration leaves you with non functioning or only partially functioning applications.

There may be issues hidden in some corners, and it may be a while before you encounter them (and only if you happen to go into those corners).

But hopefully, yours is a lucky migration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines