Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

My name is Nick, and I am really excited to be a part of the Adobe community!

I have a few questions regarding my recent subscription to the most basic CC plan (Photoshop and Lightroom).

* What are the full benefits of my membership? Do I get to use ANY content from Adobe stock/typekit?

* There seems to be a LOT of applications readily available from the app store for iPhone.. What do I need to "sync" projects across devices (if this is possible)?

* As a marketing professional, is it "enough" to use Photoshop and Lightroom to create social media content? (Banners, graphics with text, etc..)

* Any recommended tutorial videos that are particularly helpful? I am already using www.lynda.com

Thanks in advance for any help offered! I am STOKED to be here!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

welcome.

* What are the full benefits of my membership? Do I get to use ANY content from Adobe stock/typekit?

See what you can do with Creative Cloud |

mobile programs: http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/mobile._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_mobiledevices.html

desktop programs: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html?promoid=KOVFF

* There seems to be a LOT of applications readily available from the app store for iPhone.. What do I need to "sync" projects across devices (if this is possible)?

internet connectivity for sync'd devices

* As a marketing professional, is it "enough" to use Photoshop and Lightroom to create social media content? (Banners, graphics with text, etc..)

that depends on how sophisticated a professional you are and your needs.

* Any recommended tutorial videos that are particularly helpful? I am already using www.lynda.com

there are many tutorials available for most adobe programs.  lynda.com is good, but there are many that are free and can be found using google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about Adobe stock and type kit? I have noticed that missing fonts seems to sync pretty quickly, but I am confused.. Do I get free fonts and adobe stock stuff, or do I have to pay for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually with the Photography Plan, you do not have a TypeKit subscription.

Here is a list of what is included. Basically the two apps plus all the free mobile apps.

Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that doesn't look consistent (to me) with:

Q. Does Adobe Creative Cloud come with fonts?

A: Yes. Every subscription to the Creative Cloud includes Adobe Typekit. Full (paid) Creative Cloud plans and most single-app subscriptions include a Typekit Portfolio plan, which includes hundreds of fonts for both desktop and web. Other Creative Cloud subscriptions also include a selection of fonts for desktop and web use; refer to the subscription requirements for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Klgad - Please refer to this thread from TypeKit. Not all plans include TK.

Specifically the Photoshop Photography Plan does not include a subscription to TK, just a trial version.

Does Photoshop Photography Program include use of Typekit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually, it looks like the photographers plan includes some typekit fonts, a plan called typekit free.

what a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This all stems back to this initially being a limited time, introductory offer. Once the adoption rates exceeded expectations, it became a permanent offering, but they did not add to it to keep the price the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines