• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not able to use Canon Print Studio

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2015 May 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A printer supported by this software is not found. Connect a printer supported by this software,   and then install its driver. Exiting Print Studio Pro.  It work find until the latest update.

Adobe team fixed the previous problem but now I cannot use Canon Print Studio. I have updated and reinstalled all . What's  my next move

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Thanks for the reply. everything is back to normal  now  Changed some setting tn Canon software  thanks for your help 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vernom, please tell us the name of the software and OS version that you are using, so that we can try to assist you appropriately.

-Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. everything is back to normal  now  Changed some setting tn Canon software  thanks for your help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what was the fix? I am having the same issue today. Pixma pro 100,  MBP, Lightroom 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't you just hate replies like this? I am having the same problem with my Canon Pixma Pro-100s after updating to Catalina. I deleted the old printer driver and reinstalled the Canon updated one. I also reinstalled the Canon Print Studio plugin, but I am still getting the message "A printer supported by this software is not found. Connect a printer ..." The printer does work with other programs and is found and prints normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So where is the answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solve the Problem by installing the Printer with the IP-Adresse.

Click Network (on Top of the Add-Window) wenn adding the Printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's not clear from any of the posts here there is any problem related to any adobe software.  ie, if you need help installing your printer, seek help from your printer manufacturer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines