Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NOT COMPATIBLE

May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, a few months ago I was using my computer and I watched that Photoshop had and update so I click there and the app send me the "NOT COMPATIBLE" message. Then every Adobe app started ask for update to be use. It says: "UPDATE REQUIRED. you must update your systemto install Photoshop Express. Please check the following: -Windows 10 - build 10.0.14393". 
I don't understand what does it means. Can anyone help me, please?
I'm a student and I can't effort to pay for the new Microsoft update right now and I really need the apps for my homeworks.
It happens with almost all the apps. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Windows 10 build 1607 version is very old and not supported by Adobe's applications. You need Windows 10 build 1909 or higher. The latest build is 21H2.

The update to new builds are for free. Please check your Windows updates.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel, thanks for answering.

I updated my Windows but I'm still having issues installing the Adobe Apps. Before Adobe asked for a specific OS Build, but now it's asking for a specific version. 
My Windows version is 21H2 which as far as you told me is the latest. I'm attaching a capture of the Windows specifications found in the settings window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you signed out and Signed in to Adobe Creative Cloud app to refresh the list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines