• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not receiving verification email from Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've asked Adobe to resend me the verification email about twenty times now. It is not in my spam or bulk or junk email folders. I haven't received the email at all. I'd like a solution to this quickly because I can't use creative cloud or any of the apps without it.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

On my adobe account, it says my email is verified but on the creative cloud app it says my email isn't verified. I just want to log in and use the programs I'm paying for.

Here's a screenshot:

[link removed-kglad]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

there's no screenshot.

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my adobe account, it says my email is verified but on the creative cloud app it says my email isn't verified. I just want to log in and use the programs I'm paying for.

Here's a screenshot:

[link removed-kglad]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no screenshot.

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, it seems like the screenshot has been deemed to be revealing too much of my personal information. So instead, I'll describe the issue. My account itself says my email has been verified but the creative cloud app refuses to log me in without email verification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still does contain too much info.

Please take note that this forum is also accessible to scum that are determined to perform all sorts of nasties. It's up to you.

If I were you I would ask the Moderators to remove your screenshot so that it can make way for a screenshot where you have removed the personal info. I am sure that the university will appreciate the move.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if that fails, embed a screenshot showing the error message or problem you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue. I am not receiving the validation email and it isn't in Spam/Junk. How can I receive support for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to my earlier reply, I'm putting the solution that has worked for others here with verification issues:

STEP 1 - End all Adobe processes:

Press CTRL + Alt + Delete on your keyboard and select Task Manager.

Click More Details (bottom left) if it's an option.
Make sure the Processes tab is selected.
In the Name list, find each Adobe process and right-click.

Then select End Task on every Adobe process in the list, one at a time.

STEP 2 - Delete the opm.db file:
Exit out of the Creative Cloud desktop application
Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run window
In the Run window, type "appdata" (without the quotes) and hit enter.

This should open your AppData folder.
Open the "Local" folder.
Open the "Adobe" folder.
Open the "OOBE" folder.
Inside the OOBE folder, delete the file named "opm.db" (This file contains the old account data.)

STEP 3 - Sign back into Adobe:

Once you've deleted opm.db, launch Adobe again and try to sign in.

You should be prompted for an email and a password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried signing in and getting emails sent on different devices and computers, and the issue is that I'm not receiving an email being sent to me from the website you use to sign into Adobe, not from the app on the pc directly, I don't understand how this would help and I'm still having this issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check your account, https://account.adobe com

is the email listed correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines