• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old Soundbooth CS5

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this version on an old computer that stopped working and I want to transfer it to another laptop.  Adobe Chat told me to come to the forum and they will help me download this.  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

it's right there at the cs5 link, as expected.

Screenshot - 2_18_2018 , 6_37_45 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know Soundbooth for CS5 is no longer available since April 24th of 2011 and it was replaced by Adobe Audition that you can download right here

Buy Adobe Audition CC | Audio recording, editing, and mixing software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's available (but not for purchase).

Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:

Updates

• Download and installation help for Adobe links

• Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this answer, but I'm afraid that I don't know what to download since Soundbooth is no longer an option.  Adobe chat assured me that something could be done without purchasing anything new.  I have cs5.5 on an IMAC but I don't have a windows license for that one, so I want my old software (or something similar) on my new windows laptop.  How can I 'download' something for windows from your links when I don't have a serial number for anything else except the Mac version?  The other product serial number is in another old account that Adobe said they can't move over to this account....Maybe I'm just too old to understand this..........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's right there at the cs5 link, as expected.

Screenshot - 2_18_2018 , 6_37_45 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What use is this. None.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What use is this. None.

By @PC Design

What is your trouble? The answer is from 2018. That's a long time ago... 😉 If you have a problem, I suggest that you formulate a new request, as there have been some changes for downloading older software.

I will lock this thread for this reason.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines