• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

other versions in the CC App is missing versions

LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I already reported this but wanted to see if anyone here can shed some light on this mystery.

when I choose "other versions" for After Effects I am missing CC2017 (14.x) in the options:

also, when I choose "other versions" for Premiere, I am missing CC2014 (8.x) and CC2015 (9.x) CC2015.3 (10.x) CC2017 (11.x) in the options:

is there still no comment on this issue as to why this happened and if and when this will come back or any workarounds?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Regrettably, Adobe says due to the Dolby issue, the After Effects CC 2015.3 installer (AE version 13.8 from June 2016) was also pulled at the same time as all the Premiere Pro versions.

But all other major releases of AE can still be found, either via the Desktop app or through the CC direct links.

Glad you can at least access CC 2017 now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roei,

Not sure why After Effects 14 and Premiere Pro 11 are no longer showing on your list – they should be... Regardless, you can still download them by using the CC 2017 direct links instead, where Pr and Ae are still available and displayed:

Adobe CC 2017 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2017 Release

Regarding all the missing Premiere Pro releases, unfortunately it's true – and visitors can be referred to this related Forums post, which it looks like you have also discovered now:

Prior major releases of Premiere, Audition, Prelude and AME have been removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that once I uninstall CC2017 of Ae/Pr - I can install it back. so this is some sort of bug because other previous versions do not behave the same (there is an option to install them if installed already).

Ae CC2015.3 is missing (13.8).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regrettably, Adobe says due to the Dolby issue, the After Effects CC 2015.3 installer (AE version 13.8 from June 2016) was also pulled at the same time as all the Premiere Pro versions.

But all other major releases of AE can still be found, either via the Desktop app or through the CC direct links.

Glad you can at least access CC 2017 now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines