• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment plan disappeared from account and still being charged for it

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, new to using forums so hoping I could get some help? 

So on Thursday August 12th I bought a free trial, on my school account, for Adobe Creative Cloud which charges me monthly after the trial ends in a week. I went to cancel the plan on Wednesday August 18th and the plan no longer appeared on my plans and payments page and was instead replaced by 3 Adobe for Teams Plans set up and paid for by an administrator at my school. 

I thought the plan not being there meant that they had cancelled it for me since it wasn't showing up nor did I get charged for it on Thursday August 19th. Then on Friday August 20th, I got charged the monthly fee for the original plan.

So the plan is still active yet I have no way of viewing or canceling it. I tried looking up the solution, but I just found that I needed to contact Adobe support, which only the administrator who set up the teams plans can do, who I don't know.

I tried contacting my school about it but they don't answer on the weekends and the one who I'm meant to contact about tech issues told me to look at the "What are my contact options" Adobe page, which just tells me to either contact support or write on this forum. I tried to tell him that I can't contact support about this, but he isn't available until a few days later.

Anyone have any ideas while I'm waiting on a reply from my school's tech guy?

I went ahead and attached some images of what I'm seeing on my account (laptop is dead at the moment so images taken on my phone). The first shows that I can't contact Adobe support, the second and third show the plans and payment page with only the three teams plans, the fourth shows that I can't manage any of these plans.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm responding here instead of creating a new post because I have the exact same problem, I have been paying for a student discount plan for more than 2 years now, and it suddenly stopped working since at least august (it states that my free trial has now expired.......), except I'm still being charged monthly, just like the person above said.
And my plan is not visible on my creative cloud account either.

So I tried reaching out to the support team with the chatbox like you suggested, the only problem being that i CAN'T because it says that I need to contact my "administrator" for help, so I can't even access the chatbox and start a conversation. And I have no idea who that is in my school and in order to find out who they are on my adobe account, adobe says I need to go check in my "plans" section.... But my plan isn't visible.... 

It's really upsetting because i'm still paying for services I'm not able to access and which i desperately need for school, and I have no proof I even have a plan, if it isn't for the monthly payment confirmation emails..... 

I really need help because I have no idea how to fix this since I can't seem to get a hold of anyone on the support team.
I'm actually thinking of creating a new account to log in and use the chatbox, would that help?

Thank you in advance to anyone who has any advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem, did you ever find a solution?? 

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines