Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paypal Payment Issues (Again)

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've been having this issue with my direct debit for Adobe CC since last year, when I had to change the address on my card. The only solution at the time was to cancel my subscription and start again. The payment worked with PayPal for the initial payment, but not for the following month, and as usual, the online support is less than useless, denying that it is an issue on Adobe's end, sending me to PayPal, who sent me to my bank, who sent me to MasterCard, who told me there was no issue. PayPal basically said that they aren't receiving invoices from Adobe, so clearly it is a system error here.

Basically, I update my payment details and keep getting the error message when I log back in (Oh No! There's a problem with your recent payment etc.). The address on my card, PayPal and Adobe accounts are all the same and as should be, and there is money on the card. I've tried updating the details on different browsers, on laptop and mobile. I'm not sure what else could be causing the issue, but I'm sick to death of wasting my time with the online support and basically just being brushed aside because the solution isn't in their script.

I've seen this issue raised on the forums a couple of times, and it appeared to be solved when it was passed on to the appropriate people. Hopefully the same will happen here.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Hi jonathanc37820438,

My apologies for the inconvenience caused. I understand that you are facing issues with your Creative Cloud Payment and you are not getting solution from anywhere, Please refer the below link and check if you are updating the card details properly.

Update the credit card for your Creative Cloud account

If its fine at your end then please get a written confirmation from Paypal that there is no issues from their end and then contact Adobe for this issue and you will be definite

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonathanc37820438,

My apologies for the inconvenience caused. I understand that you are facing issues with your Creative Cloud Payment and you are not getting solution from anywhere, Please refer the below link and check if you are updating the card details properly.

Update the credit card for your Creative Cloud account

If its fine at your end then please get a written confirmation from Paypal that there is no issues from their end and then contact Adobe for this issue and you will be definitely helped with it.

Contact Customer Care signin to this link. Select your product, issue, and click Still need Help.

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes, I have been having the same issue now for nearly 6 months very inconvenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As am I!  It does seem that Adobe are not sending invoices to Paypal. I  see multiple "Order Placed" on my paypal account and the only solution seems to be to ring up Adobe every month   ..... for a problem that has been affecting various folk for 5  years.  Elsewhere on these forums it has been suggested that Adobe dont support Paypal outside the US... has anybody else heard this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.... resubmitting identical Paypal details has cleared the problem, for now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines