• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography Plan with 20GB?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the new Lightroom came out few weeks ago, the options for the photography plan included 20GB package for $9.99 that included Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. Now, after testing some of these new aps through a free trial, I wanted to buy this package but it seems to be no longer available on the website? What happened to it?? I don't see a way to purchase Lightroom Classic without overpaying for the cloud storage (1TB) that I don't need for the use of the application. Is it a glitch or did it get discontinued after a week?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

the 20gb photography plan for $9.99 is still available in the usa, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the 20gb photography plan for $9.99 is still available in the usa, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the US and don't see it as seen in the screenshot below. Am I missing something?

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 2.47.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact our sales team who will help you get the 20GB Photography plan: 800-585-0774

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bev, please let your team know that this new model is extremely confusing. My current plan says that I have 20gb when I log in to Manage Your Plan, but when I am in Lightroom Classic CC itself, the Sync with LR CC panel (top left) shows that I have used 487mb of 1TB.

I have read endless threads on this and have not yet seen a proper explanation. This is madness on your side and incredibly poor customer relations.

Look at it this way: I am about to go on a heavy shooting trip with an iPad (and a Hasselblad X1D, which shoots chunky files) as I have done before. An iPad pro is perfectly good at editing these files on the fly in LR Mobile and when I return to base, my desktop computer has already picked the files and their edits up. So far, that storage space is at 487mb because I trimmed it after my last trip. However, if on this trip I go over the 20gb limit (which I will) do I start to lose the ability to sync, or will I be able to go up to 1TB?

Lack of clarity for professionals is not professional. You guys are shootings yourselves in the feet here, and your customers are collateral damage.

Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines