• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 13.0.1 won't update to 13.0.2

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe App Manager will not even show 13.0.2 as an available update for Photoshop 13.0.1

If I download the update manually, I get the message:

Update could not be applied

This patch is not applicable for you. Etc. etc.

I recently migrated from another Mac to the Retina model. My Illustrater CS6 updated without any problem, but Photoshop simply won't do it.

Please let me know what can be done.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

So we have a few different issues in this thread at the moment.  They appear to be as follows:

1. Users who are unable to see the updates to apply them.
  2. Users who can see the Photoshop 13.1 update but are unable to apply it.
  3. Users who can see the Illustrator 16.2 update but are unable to apply it.

I have created a new thread for those who are unable to see the updates at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1113449.  Please respond to that thread if you are facing difficulties with locating the update.

For us

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, what a drag

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Application Manager doesn't see any updates, and attempting to manually install 13.0.2 fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. No way, no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep same here... can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here 😕 i was so excited, downloaded it, once i opened the Adobe Application Manager this message is what i get

Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 4.32.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any movement here from Adobe's side?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

That message indicates the updater is expecting and sees a subscription license (Creative Cloud Memmbership). The 13.0.2 update is only meant for the Photoshop which is licensed with a perpetual serial number.

For subscription licenses, you should see a 13.1 update in the Adobe Aplication Manager dialog, after going to Help> Updates...

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve,

It is true my PS CS6 is on subscription license.

Help > Update does not show 13.1 update available. "Your applications are all up-to-date" is what I get.

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the illustrator without ending...and still nothing worked.

when i try to access the window>update...the update button is grey, i can't click it.. is there a way to download 13.1 in another way ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No 13.1 update visible, nor offered

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My copy of AI updated but PS didn't. Why wouldn't both function the same, if they're both on the same subscription license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my copy of Ai did not .... how did you do it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those of you not able to locate the 13.1 update for Photoshop please try going to Help>Deactivate and then close and reopen Photoshop.  When you reopen please choose the License this Software option and enter the Adobe ID tied to your subscription.  If you are asked for a serial number please contact our support team to verify your subscription status.

For those of you who can see the update but are having difficulties applying it please review your installation logs to determine the point of failure.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret the logs at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a business license, and I don't have that info. What a horrible upgrade process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff -

Just deactivated, quit the application, started again, signed in, Help > Updates...

Still nothing.

My subscription is perfectly fine.

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is by far the worst application management process I have ever seen around the entire software industry

please give us a link to the independent 13.1 file and we will do it manually.

Onth eother hand, this software is so dirt cheap, what can one expect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah why won't you just give us a link to a separate 13.1 updater?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop via the cloud ... tried the update and received this.

I am getting a similar message with After Effects.

Not sure what to do about this.

Photoshop 13.1 for Creative Cloud

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I210

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah ok. So the log is strewn with a bunch of install errors. Adobe, you really expect us to troubleshoot install payload error issues? Aggravating.

DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

DW050:  - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Core_13.1_AdobePhotoshop13-Core: Install failed

[       0] Mon Dec 10 21:22:36 2012  INFO

Call PostSession Custom Hook

:: END TIMER :: [Total Timer] took 16907 milliseconds (16.907 seconds) DTR = 13691.6 KBPS (13.3707 MBPS)

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 32 error(s), 3 warning(s)

(then a bunch of language-localize looking errors like this):

ERROR: DW023: The extension payload: {0D195D96-3E8C-41FA-B94B-B6DD5DD991B1} Adobe Photoshop CS6 Italian Language Pack_13.1_AdobePhotoshop13-it_IT 13.1.0.0 requires a parent with following specification:

Family: Photoshop

ProductName: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Italian Language Pack_AdobePhotoshop13-it_IT

MinVersion: 0.0.0.0

This parent relationship is not satisfied, because this payload is not present in this session.

This payload will be ignored in this session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the deactivate is not avilable to press.. also i am on illustrator

is there any direct downlaod for the update 16.0.1 without facing thee problems ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So we have a few different issues in this thread at the moment.  They appear to be as follows:

1. Users who are unable to see the updates to apply them.
  2. Users who can see the Photoshop 13.1 update but are unable to apply it.
  3. Users who can see the Illustrator 16.2 update but are unable to apply it.

I have created a new thread for those who are unable to see the updates at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1113449.  Please respond to that thread if you are facing difficulties with locating the update.

For users facing difficulty applying the Photoshop 13.1 update please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1113531.

For users facing difficulty applying the Illustrator 16.2 update please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1113532.

I will keep this current thread open for a bit in case there is any additional issues which I have missed.  Please keep in mind that our support team is available to provide one to one support.  You can reach our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines