• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 32-Bit Install Issues

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As much as I would prefer to just use PS 64-bit, I have one plug-in that is key to art that I create that only works in PS 32-bit. I have the install files but the install won't run. I get an error about Windows and browser not being up-to-date. Windows 10 and IE are up-to-date. IE is not in compatibility mode. I set it as the default brower, to be sure. I've even run the install file in administrative mode.

I'm stuck, unless Adobe has a way to run 32-bit plugins in the 64-bit version of PS, or can help me get PS 32-bit installed.

Thank you for reading.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

I ran the CC log tool, ran the CC cleaner tool, double checked that IE was the default browser, reinstalled CC desktop app and then ran the installer as admin.

Thank you to the support person who suggested using the cleaner tool. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit Photoshop. Photoshop is now only available in 64-bit, and has been for some time. Old versions are no longer available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information regarding plug-ins. 

I know that PS 32-bit was last created in 2018. I don't need the files, I already have them. I just can't get it to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TRY it on an old 32 bit computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't have one of those. It worked fine installing on this computer last year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ran the CC log tool, ran the CC cleaner tool, double checked that IE was the default browser, reinstalled CC desktop app and then ran the installer as admin.

Thank you to the support person who suggested using the cleaner tool. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines