• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop as opposed photoshop elements

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are the chances , if u have already purchased photoshop, what r the chances of getting ur subscription downsized to photoshop elements?

regards

Trish

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

I presume you have a Creative Cloud subscription. Which plan have you signed up for and how far are you through the plan?

Unfortunately,cancelling Cloud plans early attracts a cancellation fee. It's not possible to downsize to Elements because Elements is not a subscription product, it is an entirely separate purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume you have a Creative Cloud subscription. Which plan have you signed up for and how far are you through the plan?

Unfortunately,cancelling Cloud plans early attracts a cancellation fee. It's not possible to downsize to Elements because Elements is not a subscription product, it is an entirely separate purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find out where I am in my Creative Cloud subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines