Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS4 serial number

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have purchased Photoshop CS4 few years ago and installed it several times. Now I want to install it to my laptop and serial nr s not working. Its probably blocked somehow. Can you please help me with unblocking? This serial number is not installed anywhere else.  I know I registered to Adobe, but its long time ago and i forgot it.

Thanks,

Michal Janac

u3@seznam.cz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Your serial number should remain valid no matter how many times you install CS4, but it can only be activated on two systems at any one time.  So is the activation that is being blocked?  If yes, you will need to contact Customer Support, and explain that your last computer crashed so you were unable to deactivate Photoshop.  They should then reset your activations.

If you registered CS4 then you will be able to check you have your serial number correct by logging on to your Adobe account, and cl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your serial number should remain valid no matter how many times you install CS4, but it can only be activated on two systems at any one time.  So is the activation that is being blocked?  If yes, you will need to contact Customer Support, and explain that your last computer crashed so you were unable to deactivate Photoshop.  They should then reset your activations.

If you registered CS4 then you will be able to check you have your serial number correct by logging on to your Adobe account, and clicking on My Orders.

This is a user to user forum, and we are unable to help with issues like activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines