• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 Lifetime Licence in cheap price, what's the catch?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse Me, I discovered some cheap price Lifetime License for Adobe Photoshop CS6, one of the Con is it said that I can't register the product to Adobe Account. Where can I get the official information for this license? Big Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

You are probably being sold a pirated version of the software. Adobe formally discontinued selling CS6 globally a few months ago and official agents cannot now obtain it. It is possible the software is pre-owned and being sold second hand, but then the seller needs to complete some paper work to transfer ownership. Finally some companies sell on part of their volume licence to individuals-in which case registration and tech support is unavailable. To be honest the software is most likely to be c

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are probably being sold a pirated version of the software. Adobe formally discontinued selling CS6 globally a few months ago and official agents cannot now obtain it. It is possible the software is pre-owned and being sold second hand, but then the seller needs to complete some paper work to transfer ownership. Finally some companies sell on part of their volume licence to individuals-in which case registration and tech support is unavailable. To be honest the software is most likely to be cracked and therefore illegal. If you don't mind risking illegal software and a big fine if caught then you should go to any one of the thousands of Warez sites and download the cracked version for precisely nothing. You should be aware that Adobe now has a validation service that checks it's software and will detect cracked versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, it is most likely cracked, because the instructions just said they'll give the installer's link and i doubt it from Adobe's official server.
*The case may be different if the installer is from Adobe's Official Server though, just sayin*

Anyway, thanks for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines