• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 Serial Number

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Photoshop CS6 but I need my serial number to activate it. The Adobe page where I downloaded the product (Localize o número de série rapidamente) said that I could locate them in my page on the 'My Products' section, but it's empty; it also said that, if empty, I should check the mail Adobe sends to my mail when a product is downloaded. But I haven't received such mail even though I already have my Adobe ID.

Could anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Thanks for the answer. For now I managed to solve the problem so it won't be necessary but I will keep the link you provided close by should I need help again.

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hotglass if you are unable to locate your serial number under your account then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.  You can find additional details regarding locating registered serial number at Find your serial number quickly - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering but what you suggest is what I already tried and led me to make my question on this forum: when i go to 'Contact Costumare Care' I'm givena list of options for what is the problem, which takes me to the page that should help solve it. However, on the 'Find your serial number' page is the problem I already presented in my question: the page says that the serial number for the product i downloaded is in my Adobe ID page under the 'My Products' page, which it isn't, and it says that, in such case, i should check the mail Adobe sends to my email when an Adobe product is downloaded, but I haven't received such mail.

And that is the problem: the solutions provided for me require things that I simply don't have because they were supposed to have been provided by Adobe itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hotglass please click on the blue box which says Still Need Help at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=DSGN_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede....  You will then be given the option to chat with a member of our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. For now I managed to solve the problem so it won't be necessary but I will keep the link you provided close by should I need help again.

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindlyplease help me to get my serial number for photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lost information - see reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008767

- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows

- includes link to your Adobe account to check for registered serial numbers

- when you find your serial number(s) write them down and put in a desk drawer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines