Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 10 installation issues

Nov 29, 2011 Nov 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Elements 9 and just purchased elements 10. I tried to install it and have had not luck. I have called the help desk several times with no luck. I also have Lightroom and use to be able to right click on a picture and edit it in Photoshop elements 9, now it says it will be edited in elements 10, but it does not do anything. I can't figure out how to get it back the way it was. I have tried to uplaod the trial version, the software from the CD I bought, but nothing seems to work. anyone have any suggestions for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAM0922 were you able to get Photoshop Elements 10 to install but now are having problems editing photos from Lightroom?  The fact that you have an option to edit in Photoshop Elements 10 seems to indicate that it has at least installed on your computer successfully?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is not installed. It shows it listed under my programs, but when you click on it, it says it can’t find it. I have tried to install it from the disc I bought, I have tried to install it from the internet as a trial I have been on the phone with the adobe support for a big part of the day and nothing has worked. Now if I use the software I purchased it says the Install Shield Wizard will remove it, and that does not work either. I have never had this much trouble with software – very frustrated.

Dawn Mulrooney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For such a complex issue it might be best to continue to work with our support team as they can work with you on an individual basis to resolve your difficulties.  If you would like we do have a support document, "Troubleshoot installation problems | Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements | Windows" with steps you can certainly use.

Alternately you can also review your install log files to try to determine the exact error which is causing your difficulties.  "Troubleshoot install using logs | Premiere Elements, Photoshop Elements," details how to review the logs which are created when your computer installs Photoshop Elements 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines