• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop pide validacion

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tengo photoshopo cs6 original con numero de licencia [ Serial number removed by Moderator ], lo he instalado en mi nuevo ordenador y me pide validacion, cunado quiero validarlo me dice que no tengo conexion a internet ¿que tengo que hacer?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted your serial number in public??!!! Now you will have lost it forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pero como en poublico, me han remitido aqui para que hable con el servicio tecnico...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so?  that doesn't mean you should post private information like your serial number.  

if anyone nefarious saw that, you will lose the ability to use it and your cs6 beyond the trial period.  so, let's hope the moderator was able to remove before anyone nefarious saw it.

with that hope: if you have a non-current os, your default browser must support tls 1.2, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

to test your default browser's tls you can use , https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines