• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Won't Install

Participant ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded creative cloud onto my new computer today and tried downloading my adobe software. I have had no troubles with most of my software, but adobe Photoshop CC seems to be giving me problems. The progress bar starts at 0%, then jumps to 99% (after staying at 0% for a couple of seconds), then, the open button appears briefly and then vanishes after Photoshop ends up back under the "find additional apps" drawer.

I have checked my adobe program install location, as well as my documents folder, and my appdata/local/adobe folder to see if any portion of Photoshop was stilled installed on the drive and was fooling the CC app into thinking it didn't have to download anything. However, I didn't find a single Photoshop related item. Any and all help is very much appreciated!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

I managed to fix this by copying my Photoshop CC folder from another computer to the install location on the one I was having trouble with. This happened to solve my problem, but for those without another computer, I would like to keep this thread semi-open for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to fix this by copying my Photoshop CC folder from another computer to the install location on the one I was having trouble with. This happened to solve my problem, but for those without another computer, I would like to keep this thread semi-open for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nathing happend when I douple click by Photoshop Installer.app Icon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines