• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE. i am havign tons of problems with an install

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2013 Oct 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is for an Enterprise account, not my personal one...

three days of this and I'm sick of it.

I am having problems with AE after an upgrande to Mavericks.

I finally got CC to install but AE needs the update, but even though I am the admin it says I cannot do the update cause i'm not the admin.

in a chat session with adobe support:

I was instructed to log in a root, uninstall AE, then reinstall AE via a provided link.

the install wants me to log in, (however I dont want to use my personal account at my job, my employer has CC)

so what do I do, I have no login associated my this particular license

and how do I get my persmissions back. I have tried running the repair in utilities and rebooted and what not... no luck

I just want this fixed so I can catch up on 3 days of lost work, my boss is getting ticked at me, and Im starting to look like the fool.....

can anyone please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which update are you trying to get? If the company has purchased CC, use their login info or have your IT guy take care of the install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have been provided with a folder with which to load CC, and not any sort of log in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then whoever provided you that disc is the one that's going to have to provide your update.

For future reference, it's a bad idea to upgrade to a brand new OS in the middle of a project. Other than using your own license on that computer or awaiting your IT (or whoever) to do the update, you're stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines