Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem getting adobeconnect to connect and flash plug in crashed

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am using a website for speech language pathologists to earn my continuing education credits.

I am wondering if anyone has been to the Super Duper  Inc. website, or any other that uses adobeconnect?  http://www.superduperinc.com/CEU/courses/default.aspx

I am using a personal computer at home (so no admin permission needed) that runs Windows XP. 

We temporarily turned off Norton Antivirus and there was no difference

I tried using Internet Explorer 8 and it gives me an error message for adobeconnect.  I see the blue progress bar and the word connecting, but then it says error

In Mozilla 4 is says "adobe flash plugin crashed".

I troubleshot with SuperDuper for browser security settings and it was the same as theirs. It should still work with "pop ups blocked".  They didn't have any other suggestions aside from:

contact adobe

update Internet explorer, update to Windows7 first

If there is anything else I can check?

May

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May and Mike I would recommend posting your inquiry to our Connect General Discussion forum.  The Connect forum is set up to answer inquiries regarding Adobe Connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines