• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems getting my Elements 2022 installed on iMac M1 with MacOS 12.1 Monterey

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Elements 2022  in November just passed for our new iMac M1 running Monterey. It is to replace my Elements 18. My Monterey was running the 12.0.1 version of Monterey and I had a problem with one of the apps that I had migrated across to my new iMac from an old model I have and was was convinced that one of the apps was causing a problem, so I did a clean install from the Monterey 12.0.1 to Momterey 12.1 and now an trying to reinstall the Elements 2022.

I can't find out how to do it and it took me an age to find what I believe is the redeem code for it. When I try to go through the 'Redeem your purchase' proceedure it tells me "The code you entered is invalid. Please try again."

Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 22.50.53.png

I then found another screen that asked for the serial number' and when I tried to enter what was called the serial number on this screen and was told that that serial number is already in use. My purchase is for Multiple use.

If someone can please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to do it properly I would be grateful

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use a redemption code ONCE ONLY to get a serial number

A serial number is 6 groups of 4 numbers... no letters

When you can't deactivate a serial number
BE SURE TO ONLY ASK FOR ACTIVATION SUPPORT TO ADJUST YOUR ACTIVATION COUNT
You may need to PERSIST or TRY AGAIN to find a support agent with more experience

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I had meant to answer this before.

I have now got the program downloaded and installed OK thank you. But I have read somewhere that it doesn't open again if closed unless I do a reboot and this is what I have found. That is an incredibly silly situation to sell a program that basically doesn't work properlt. Have adobe come up with a fix for it do you know please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines