• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Re-Installation of Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard (update from Premium)?

New Here ,
May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community, after having initialized my Harddisk and upgraded my iMac to OS X Yosemite Vers 110.10.2 I found out that my CD both from the Original CS Premium and the update to CS 5 Design Standard I now cannot load these applications anymore. The direct contact to Adobe support is very irritating as they guide you through all sorts of pages w/o giving the possibility of a direct access to support.

Are there anybody out there who encountered the same kind of problem and is there a way to fix that problem one way or another. I need urgent help desperately. Tis for you support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to add to your frustration, but you've posted this in the Audition (Audio application) forum.  You'll do better in the forum discussing the products you use though, for installation issues, I'm very sorry to say you may have to brave the dreaded Customer Support--these are mainly user to user forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ulf,

You should be able to download and install the suites from here:

Suites and Programs:  CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4 , CS4 Web Standard | CS3 | CS2

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pattie,

tks for your support. I'll go through your recommendation. The problem though is that the OS Yosemite doesn't accept even the upgrade CDs from CS4 to CS5. I'm using especially Photoshop and InDesign CS5. I'll keep you posted.

Best regards

Ulf

Mit besten Grüßen

Ulf P. Böhme

The information contained in this email is intended only for its addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, saving, distribution or use of the content of thes email in any way is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. We use updated antivirus protection software. We do not accept any responsibility for damages caused anyhow by viruses transmitted via email.

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 23.05.2015 um 01:23 schrieb Pattie-F <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Problems with Re-Installation of Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard (update from Premium)?

created by Pattie-F in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Ulf,

You should be able to download and install the suites from here:

Suites and Programs: CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4 , CS4 Web Standard | CS3 | CS2

Pattie

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7571894#7571894 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7571894#7571894

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ulf,

Was your installation successful?

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pattie,

I'm actually on vacation in Portugal and hence had no time to try fixing my problem. As soon as I have any kind of result I'll come back to you. Tks anyway for your caring.

kind regards,

Mit besten Grüßen

Ulf

The information contained in this email is intended only for its addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, saving, distribution or use of the content of thes email in any way is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. We use updated antivirus protection software. We do not accept any responsibility for damages caused anyhow by viruses transmitted via email.

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 27.05.2015 um 05:50 schrieb Pattie-F <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

created by Pattie-F in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Ulf,

Was your installation successful?

Pattie

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7582100#7582100 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7582100#7582100

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was curious if it ran since neither was intended to be run on the latest OS versions.

CS4 design premium was designed for Mac OS X v10.4.1110.5.4 and CS5 design standard was designed for

Mac OS X v10.5.7 or v10.6.

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines