• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSCC on 2 drives..

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, this is an interesting situation-my operating system is on a relatively small drive-to keep from filling it up, I located PSCC on my HDD internal drive as I have more space there. I also changed the download loacation to this drive.   All was good until my SSD died-I didn't need to reinstall PS as that drive survived, but the  CC page is showing "install" on my apps page-Bridge too-meaning I won't get any new updates.  Perhaps my preferences were on the failed C drive-which nothing was recoverable...how can I get those back without a conflict loading it all over again?

Thx for info

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

all the important stuff about your account is on your os drive.  ie, after replacing the os system drive you'll need to reinstall your cc desktop app and then subscription apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all the important stuff about your account is on your os drive.  ie, after replacing the os system drive you'll need to reinstall your cc desktop app and then subscription apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you-it seems it overwrote some of the files in the same location, and is functioning now for my future updates.  I will do the same for Bridge in the same location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, this is an interesting situation-my operating system is on a relatively small drive-to keep from filling it up, I located PSCC on my HDD internal drive as I have more space there. I also changed the download loacation to this drive.   All was good until my SSD died-I didn't need to reinstall PS as that drive survived, but the  CC page is showing "install" on my apps page-Bridge too-meaning I won't get any new updates.  Perhaps my preferences were on the failed C drive-which nothing was recoverable...how can I get those back without a conflict loading it all over again?

Thx for info

By @Sambikit

2 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines