• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question About Student Eligibility Purchase Plan

Explorer ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a question about the student eligibility purchase plan for all Adobe products for my PC.

First off, I am relieved to know that the pricing plan isn't as bad or frightening as I initially thought (19.99/month); however, that leads me to my next question about the eligibility. 

I am currently a first-semester graduate student, and I guess for some of my classes, I'm required to use Adobe. Which unfortunately I do not have free access to on my own PC, unless I go down to my school and borrow the computer labs (which are a major hassle to me because I barely get any work done under the limited hours of the school labs). But anyway, if I'm considering purchasing the student plan, I would like to know if I would still be able to access it even after I graduate in about a year or so?

Basically, what I'm asking is, would I still have access to Adobe for, let's say, work-related purposes, if not necessarily for school-related purposes? Obviously,there will come a time in which I'm no longer a student, or studying in school, and I'll be out in the work force. DOes this mean I won't have the student eligiblity plan anymore? If so, which plan would you recommend that I sign up for, so I'm not constantly going back and forth between the school labs and my residence, and all that?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are no longer a student in the middle of the plan year, you will have access to the plan until the end of the plan year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question: About how long does the plan year last?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And after that one year, what happens to the plan? (*I'm pretty sure this was already answered, but I'd like some clarification!*)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also note that $20 is for the first year; after that it rises to $30. Then to $50 or so after graduation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines