• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Error 120"

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I attempt to download one of the files from the Creative Cloud it says I have insufficient disk space. This is not surprising, as I only have a 32 GB computer with <1 GB open. However I have an external Toshiba hard drive that holds 1 TB on it, and changed all of my preferences for the downloading to happen on that. I have 921 GB open on my Toshiba drive, however I feel as though it is not downloading it to the Toshiba drive as every time I try to download Premiere the CC gives me error 120 (insufficient space). Any help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Hi Cgmcneil13,

As you have mentioned that you are getting error 120 while attempting to install Premiere Pro CC, i would recommend you to refer to the following link for help: Installing Adobe programs on D drive .

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cgmcneil13,

As you have mentioned that you are getting error 120 while attempting to install Premiere Pro CC, i would recommend you to refer to the following link for help: Installing Adobe programs on D drive .

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue for premiere rush. I have around 461 gbs of space left, but it still gives me error 120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i get this error too, please fix his soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too , PLZ fix this fast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same thing is happening to and when i moved it to my d drive i had 631 gb space left and it still didnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a lot of space on C just to get downloads working and keep the system running OK. How much do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after you have changed your download path, restart your computer, it worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines