• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"This purchase is not supported" - Can't upgrade from Photography plan to Creative Cloud (Monthly)

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to upgrade from my Photography plan to Creative Cloud, the monthly plan for Ā£75 (I can not commit to an entire year and am happy to pay the 50% surcharge). When I try to make the purchase, I get an error stating that "This purchase is not supported". My payment details are up to date and I have been subscribing to the photography plan since 2014.

Can anyone help me to fix this?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

A quick chat with the chat support solved the issue. Cancelling the photography plan early would've incurred a penalty payment, the error message was just not referencing that in any way. Since I had to pay for it anyway, I decided to let the account run its course and just create a new account for the Creative Cloud plan.

Would have been great if the error message would be a bit more detailed though!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A quick chat with the chat support solved the issue. Cancelling the photography plan early would've incurred a penalty payment, the error message was just not referencing that in any way. Since I had to pay for it anyway, I decided to let the account run its course and just create a new account for the Creative Cloud plan.

Would have been great if the error message would be a bit more detailed though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alright but why wont it let me after even cancleing my previous plan it just says unsupported 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe. The upgrades you can do online are very limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines