• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You've been signed out" C

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had some issues with Premiere Pro (it kept loading when starting up), and one of the fixes for this problem was to reinstall all Adobe software. So I did this using the Adobe Cleaner tool, then logged into Creative Cloud through the browser and tried to downloaded Premiere Pro (and Creative Cloud) again.

The download appeared to be going well. However, when I tried to log in I got the screen shown below. If I click "sign in", it loads for a while and then returns to the same screen. It seems like a common error: I found many posts from around 2013/2014 and followed the tips there as much as I could: renaming the OOBE file, etc. However, some things were different: some files weren't present (OPM something?). Anyway, those questions were from a long time so I don't know how things have changed.

I am running Windows 10 Home on an Asus Vivobook S15. And I am a new subscriber - my trial finishes in a couple days. I saw a question from 2017 where that was relevant but I don't know if it's the case here.

Anyway, appreciate any help that anyone can give.

All the best,

Peter

snip.PNG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

then, if your account is correct, (try to) sign out and then sign back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying, kglad.

Issue actually resolved itself. Creative Cloud just appeared when I started up the computer an hour ago. And I was able to download Premiere again no problem. Guess it needed to chill for a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines