• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your system has run out of application memory"

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having all kinds of problems since I purchased and tried (unsuccessfully) to download the latest Creative Suite! I talked to by phone with Adobe help after remote session they still couldn't solve it — so it was "escalated." Now I'm waiting for someone to call me back for Adobe. That was last week — still waiting Grrrrrrrr.

In the mean time, I keep getting this error msg "Your system has run out of application memory" and everything, including my finder, crashes. I have deleted a bunch of unused applications and all trace of the Creative suite 2018 from my drive. But when I searched for "Top Processes by CPU" Adobe "node" came up at 100% of CPU and Adobe "AdobeGCClient" came up as 100% of CPU. Can I delete these files and rescue my CPU — or is "Your system has run out of application memory" is caused by something else???

About my computer:

Mac Book Pro: running Sierra 10.12.6

Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Go to your Activity Monitor App, then click on the "Memory" tab. Below it will show how much Physical Memory you have vs how much being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where would I find that out how much ram I have left?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to Activity Monitor - how much active RAM do you have left? Are you running multiple items besides CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to your Activity Monitor App, then click on the "Memory" tab. Below it will show how much Physical Memory you have vs how much being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines