• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative cloud high cpu usage on Windows 10

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a sample of my computer standby state (no adobe software running)

im2017-06-24-08-00-18_331.jpg

Version of Creative Cloud 4.1.1.202

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Branching to a new discussion.

Mario_tr have you been able to implement the steps listed in High CPU usage due to CEPHtmlEngine​?  Did you receive any error messages while implementing the steps listed?

Also to confirm are you using a 32-bit version of Windows 10 or 64-bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Mario_tr have you been able to implement the steps listed in High CPU usage due to CEPHtmlEngine​?  Did you receive any error messages while implementing the steps listed?

Also to confirm are you using a 32-bit version of Windows 10 or 64-bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer

CEPHtmlEngine is not running

At this precise time Creative Cloud use 22,8% CPU

and

Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service use 16,5% CPU

Adobe CEF Helper use 4,9%

Without any Adobe software running

I am using a 64 bits Windows 10 Professionnal with 16Mb of RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks for the update Mario_tr.  Please reinstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application utilizing the steps listed in "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app .  If you have any questions regarding the steps listed you are welcome to update this discussion.

If you continue to see high CPU usage can you please respond with the Adobe software titles, and versions, that are currently installed on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop, it takes 2 times to uninstall it.

After I resintall the CCD ant this is the result:

im2017-06-26-17-03-44_331.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mario_tr why did it take two attempts to reinstall?  Did you receive any specific error messages?  You can find details on how to locate the error messages from your install log at Creative Cloud download and install errors​.  You are welcome to post any errors you discover to this public forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time the uninstaller said that an instance of Creative Cloud is running, the uninstaller disapeared after this message, I extracted the uninstaller again from the zip file and ran it again. This time the uninstalling worked ok. I ran the installer and it install completly.

In the Install.log file I did not find any message with the today date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you Mario_tr it sounds like you experienced difficulties running the CC Cleaner Tool.  It should have closed the open processes automatically.

Are you still seeing high CPU usage after the reinstallation?  If so if you turn File Sync off in the Creative Cloud desktop app does the high cpu usage continue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lack of follow-up on this high cpu issue is appalling.

When I uninstall your CC app, "node" (the process that was running at 90%+ CPU, causing the fan to run non-stop) disappears and the fan stops.

What can I do? My livilhood depends on CC. Fix this issue. NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I don't understand why an app in backgound that does nothing uses most of the CPU available on my computer. Please fix it as possible because I will close my subscription to adobe cloud. In general consider fixing all your products because I have a lot of issue with other Adobe products and it's really not professional to propose such tools to professional users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is more concerned about protecting its software than making sure it works properly for those who paid for it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines