• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Error 113

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all the steps on the page: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications
And still can not update Creative Cloud.
According to my network administrator is stopping at:
lm.licenses.adobe.com:443
Can anybody help me?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Ok, I am sorry Denise, but the error you are facing is network related.  Please try an alternate Internet connection or continue to work with your I.T. department to resolve the error. 

The only membership I see on your account is for Creative Cloud Photography plan, Denise.  If this is the membership that you are utilizing, then you may need to use a non-restricted/managed network to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Denise Nantes what specific error are you receiving when updating the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application?  What operating system are you installing on?  Finally, where is the computer located?  Is it a work computer managed by an I.T. organization, or do you self-manage the computer on your own personal network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error I'm getting is:

Exit Code: 113

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop19-Core_x64 Version: 19.1.4.325). Error code: '113'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download starts, and 9% has this error.

I'm using Windows 10
And this computer is work computer managed by an I.T. organization,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Denise.  Please provide the details listed in Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints to your I.T. department.  They will need to verify the computer is given access to the necessary servers to download the updates.

If your work organization has a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership, then they may be deploying those updates locally without providing access to the necessary servers for the computer you are using.  If this is the case then please work with your I.T. department to have Photoshop CC installed on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denise, if you have any additional questions please update this discussion.  Starting, or responding, to multiple public forum discussions makes it more difficult for us to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ports 80 and 443 are already released but still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denise, it is more than the port configuration that will need to be considered.  Please provide the details in post #3 to your I.T. department so they can verify you have access to the necessary servers to complete the update.  As an end user, even if you are a local administrator, you will be unable to resolve any errors resulting from a restricted work network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Network Administrator said that he left me with full permission, all port and even then I could not download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am sorry Denise, but the error you are facing is network related.  Please try an alternate Internet connection or continue to work with your I.T. department to resolve the error. 

The only membership I see on your account is for Creative Cloud Photography plan, Denise.  If this is the membership that you are utilizing, then you may need to use a non-restricted/managed network to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all !!!
The problem was resolved by changing the Proxy setting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, thanks for the update, Denise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i may ask, How did you manage to do this?

I'm having the same issue and i already changed the proxy to exclude the settings for intranet but how did you do yours if I may ask?

I have a windows, all i have managed to installed is creative cloud. I have yet to be able to install one application. This is very frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem (private network). After working through all described error resolving steps more than once, I "accidentially" found the problem: some software - I assume it was Nero Suite - set up a proxy (I never touched proxy settings in my system before!).

Disabling this proxy solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just put a vpn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm having the same 113 error and I've followed all the steps, even deleted adobe folders a few times like mentioned in a few other threads but I'm getting no luck. I'm installing it on my personal PC, Windows 10 Pro. Can somebody please help? 

Exit Code: 113
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All Version: 14.3.0.62). Error code: '113' 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines