• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Installation issue in second install on home computer?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have second computer at home. I have CC at my office.

Yes I know I can install on the second computer.

Please tell me how this occurs?

Do I have to remove all trail versions of Adobe software before I can install on the home computer?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a separate discussion.

Ninja1950 for information on how to install the Creative Cloud version of Adobe applications please see Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is downloading now... is the message then nothing is happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is downloading now...is the message and nothing is happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ninja1950 did you initiate the installation of Photoshop through the Creative Cloud Desktop application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff

I removed all Adobe programs from my computer, I then tried to down load Photoshop and it worked okay. The Adobe Download Manager is working. I have to sign in every time it is used or opened.

I have not tried again to down load the Creative Cloud Program after so much problems.

It seems like I have 3 versions of Photoshop! Photoshop, Photoshop 64 bit and now Photoshop 2014.

Can I use Add Remove programs to remove the previous versions I dont need?

Is Photoshop 2014 64 bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ninja1950 yes you can use Programs & Features to remove Photoshop CC.  You can find more details at Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html.  I would recommend verifying that any third-party plug-ins are compatible with Photoshop CC 2014 before you remove Photoshop CC.

Photoshop CC 2014 from the Creative Cloud Desktop application is 64-bit.  If you need the 32-bit version of Photoshop CC 2014 then please see 32-bit version of Photoshop CC 2014 is not installed |Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines