• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: There was a problem processing your order, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does it get resolved and if yes then please let me know...how???

i am also facing this problem

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Branching into a new discussion

Hi anand,

We're sorry to hear that you have been facing troubles with the order processing.

Were you able to Contact Customer Care as report the same? Else you can provide me the order number and I can look it up for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi anand,

We're sorry to hear that you have been facing troubles with the order processing.

Were you able to Contact Customer Care as report the same? Else you can provide me the order number and I can look it up for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanku so much for your reply

yes I did contact the customer care they have given me the contact of re- seller in Delhi so looking forward to talking to them

as I tried to order today just to see the new prices(taxes) via online it again showed me the error so this was my order number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

I tried to check but this doesn't seem to be an Adobe order number, therefore, I am unable to pull up any details.

I would advise you to still check with your reseller and let us know what are the updates.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anand,

I was able to find the order under your Adobe ID and it shows that it was placed on 3rd of July itself.

Kindly wait for 24-48 hours for the completion of the order and then let me know.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKU VERY MUCH ....

AS I WAS ALMOST THERE TO CONTACT THE RE SELLER AND PURCHASE FROM THEM......

WILL SURELY WAIT FOR 2 MORE DAYS ...

THANKS.....:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Appreciate your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena,

Can you please confirm the order again as I didn't get an email till now the order confirmation mail just to confirm whether it's been placed or not ...... Or should I wait  more ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else still having this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i use to has the same issue, so i call the bank what happen to my card.

the problem is, when you confirm the payment, you have to make sure you have enough money in your card, so when adobe confirm your payment they can immediately take your money. because if it's not then payment will not be succeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines