• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Unable to Validate Serial Number

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Is the error message that you're not connected to the internet? Mine says "Please connect to the internet to validate your serial number. If this problem persists please contact customer support."

Problem is that I am able to search the internet and find this forum, so clearly I am connected to the internet. Last week I spent 75 minutes on the phone (most on hold), and their solution was to uninstall, delete, redownload and reinstall the program. I did just that and the same problem persists.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched to a new discussion , as it is a different issue than the original thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your firewall blocking it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.  I have been advised by Adobe that CS^ is no longer supported.  Son my guess is, they no longer have those serial #'s in their catalogue.  I feel like I've been robbed.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TLS 1.2 is now required to connect https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html
-http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines