• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

refund for creative cloud student?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So last year I made a purchase of “Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition (one-year, prepaid)‎” I enjoyed this product very much but when the product came to auto renewal the price increased and I could no longer afford it. I’ve canceled my plan within the first 14 days of the auto renewal, will I be refunded?

Please reply asap.

-chris

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

In case you were not expecting it, the price increase after the first year should not be news to you.  It is clearly stated in the plan description...

Capture.PNG

You should contact Adobe support to find out if you will receive a refund.  I am not positive, but I think the 14 day grace/trial period is for starting a new subscription, not for a renewal... I think for renewals you need to cancel before the end of the subscription term comes.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? opti

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you were not expecting it, the price increase after the first year should not be news to you.  It is clearly stated in the plan description...

Capture.PNG

You should contact Adobe support to find out if you will receive a refund.  I am not positive, but I think the 14 day grace/trial period is for starting a new subscription, not for a renewal... I think for renewals you need to cancel before the end of the subscription term comes.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines