• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

remove files

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my IMac with Catalina you can find Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, among other things.

With "CleanmyImac X" I clean my IMac every week.

This program now finds 2 Adobe files (AAM Application Manager and Updates notifier) with a cross through it.

Schermafbeelding 2019-10-30 om 14.53.01.pngCan I remove those 2 programs without getting into trouble? See attachment for a screen dump

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Joop54, I would recommend avoiding third-party tools such as CleanMyMac.  Using these types of utilities can leave your computer in an unexpected state.

The CC Cleaner tool has recently been updated to include an uninstall component.  Please download and use the CC Cleaner tool from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove your currently installed Adobe applications.  You can then reinstall any applications you wish to use under macOS 10.15 and later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines